**SOLD OUT & NOTE DATE CHANGE**
We've been very busy behind the scenes here at WFD. Yesterday, we announced the March 2009 event and it sold out in 30 minutes.
I know, lightening fast.
Many of you were effectively shut out. So I've added a special second date just for you and your little ones. The invitation is below. Come join us!
Not a member yet? Becoming a Worry-Free Dinners™ member is super-easy and there's no obligation. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application so you can join us for the next WFD Family event.
WHERE: Blue Smoke
116 East 27th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues)
New York, NY 10016
The menu is FREE FROM: gluten/wheat, peanuts, tree-nuts, fish/shellfish, dairy and eggs. Other food allergies/sensitivities MAY be accommodated.
WHEN: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 1130am-130pm
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Coaching around issues of food allergies/food intolerances by Allergic Girl, Sloane Miller, MFA, MSW, LMSW
• Group discussion tailored to your concerns
• Networking with parents who understand your issues
• Chat time with a representative from Blue Smoke
• A delicious "Worry-Free Dinner" lunch at a great NYC kid-friendly restaurant
• A fantastic allergen-friendly goody bag
PARENTS FEE: $50, includes tax and tip but not beverages.
CHILDREN'S FEE: $30, includes tax and tip but not beverages.
EARLY SUPPER will be FAMILY STYLE and ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT.
*Beverages will be on a pay per drink basis.*
Chipotle Chicken Wings
Chopped Vegetable & Lettuce Salad
Mini-burgers in lettuce
Texas Salt & Pepper Beef Ribs
Gluten-Free French Fries
Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese
Fruit plate and an allergen-friendly dessert
Email email@example.com with any questions/concerns--we look forward to dining with you Worry-Free soon!