*SOLD OUT & NOTE NEW DATE: JULY 26TH, 2009**
It’s that time again: Blue Smoke Worry-Free Dinners LUNCH. If you haven’t been yet, you simply must join us for some incredible BBQ. If you’ve been once, I know you wanna come back. Here are the details.
WHERE: Blue Smoke
116 East 27th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues)
New York, NY 10016
WHEN: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 1130am-130pm
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Coaching around issues of food allergies/food intolerances by Allergic Girl, Sloane Miller, MFA, MSW, LMSW
• Group discussion tailored to your concerns
• Networking with parents who understand your issues
• Chat time with a representative from Blue Smoke
• A delicious "Worry-Free Dinner" lunch at a great NYC kid-friendly restaurant
Fees are payable by Google Checkout on the Worry-Free Dinners® site. Remember: You must be a member to get your seat at the table (Please email at email@example.com for an application to join)!
LUNCH will be FAMILY STYLE and ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT.
*Beverages will be on a pay per drink basis.*
Menu will be FREE FROM: gluten/wheat, peanuts, tree-nuts, sesame, fish/shellfish, dairy and eggs.
Chipotle Chicken Wings
Arugula salad with roasted red peppers, radishes, and asparagus with your choice of pepper-apple vinaigrette or the house vinaigrette
Sliced Texas-Style Beef Brisket
Texas Salt & Pepper Beef Ribs
Gluten-Free French Fries
Fruit plate and an allergen-friendly dessert by Cherrybrook Kitchen with Earth Balance vegan frosting
Come join us!
Not a member yet? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application so you can join us.