(Don't worry, we're planning an October event so keep those applications coming!)
Dear Worry-Free Dinners™ parent,
You've been asking and it's finally here: our Worry-Free Dinners KIDS event.
Come hungry and sign up quickly, this event will sell out FAST!
If you haven't sent in your application, contact us at email@example.com to get your family on board.
INVITATION: The event will be sponsored by Cherrybrook Kitchen: the Sweet Solution for Food Allergies. Diners will receive an assortment of Cherrybrook Kitchen products and a representative will be on hand to meet and greet!
WHERE: Blue Smoke
116 East 27th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues)
New York, NY 10016
WHO: Any parent and/or child who is on a diet that is FREE OF: gluten/wheat, peanut, tree-nut, fish and/or dairy.
WHEN: LUNCH, Sunday, September 14th, 2008 11:30am-1:30pm
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Members receive tips, insights, support and practice on advocating for their dietary needs at restaurants by Allergic Girl, Sloane Miller, MFA, MSW, LMSW
• Group discussion tailored to your concerns
• Networking with parents who understand your issues
• Chat time with a representative from Blue Smoke
• A delicious "Worry-Free Dinner" lunch at a great NYC kid-friendly restaurant
• Fantastic Cherrybrook Kitchen sponsored allergen-friendly goody bag worth the price of dinner
PARENT'S FEE: $50, includes tax and tip but not beverages.
CHILDREN'S FEE: $30, includes tax and tip but not beverages.
Fee payable through Google Checkout on website.
LUNCH MENU: Gluten-Free & Peanut-Free & Tree-nut Free & Fish-Free. Dairy-Free upon request. (Beverages will be on a pay per drink basis.)
LUNCH will be FAMILY STYLE and ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT.
Chipotle Chicken Wings
Chopped Vegetable & Lettuce Salad
Mini-burger in lettuce
Texas Salt & Pepper Beef Ribs
Gluten-Free French Fries
Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese
Baked Pit Beans with Pork
Provided by Cherrybrook Kitchen
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.