**NOTE MENU CHANGES**
WHERE: Blue Smoke
116 East 27th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues)
New York, NY 10016
The menu is FREE FROM: gluten/wheat, peanuts, tree-nuts, fish/shellfish, dairy and eggs. Other food allergies/sensitivities MAY be accommodated.
WHEN: LUNCH, Sunday, March 8, 2009 11:30am-1:30pm
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Coaching around issues of food allergies/food intolerances by Allergic Girl, Sloane Miller, MFA, MSW, LMSW
• Group discussion tailored to your concerns
• Networking with parents who understand your issues
• Chat time with a representative from Blue Smoke
• A delicious "Worry-Free Dinner" lunch at a great NYC kid-friendly restaurant
LUNCH will be FAMILY STYLE and ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT.
*Beverages will be on a pay per drink basis.*
Chipotle Chicken Wings
Sliced Texas-Style Beef Brisket
Texas Salt & Pepper Beef Ribs
Gluten-Free French Fries
Fruit plate and an allergen-friendly dessert by Cherrybrook Kitchen with vegan frosting
Not a member yet? Becoming a Worry-Free Dinners™ member is super-easy and there's no obligation. Just send an email to email@example.com to request an application so you can join us for the NEXT WFD Family event.