THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!!
Worry-Free Dinners is proud to offer an elegant, Kosher event at Mike's Bistro. If you are not already a member please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and come join us!
228 W 72nd St
New York, NY 10023
WHEN: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 6pm-8pm
WHO: Anyone who is Kosher, Gluten-free, Dairy-free. Vegetarian option available. (Other allergies can be accommodated with prior notice.)
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Coaching around issues of food allergies/food intolerances by Allergic Girl, Sloane Miller, MFA, MSW, LMSW
• Group discussion tailored to your concerns
• Networking with people who understand your issues
• Chat time with owner, Mike Gershkovich
• A delicious Worry-Free Dinner at a fantastic Kosher NYC restaurant
• Kosher, allergen-free goody bag worth the price of dinner
FEE: $85, includes tax and tip but not beverages. Fee payable through Google Checkout.
The KOSHER DINNER MENU:
(Beverages on a pay per basis)
Choice of one appetizer
• Pureed vegetable soup (seasonal)
• White asparagus, Fennel and Orange salad
• Portobello Mushroom and Arugula Salad port wine reduction, red onions, enoki mushroom, Caesars-style mushroom dressing
Choice of one entrée
• Veggie Chili
• Mushroom Scented Rice Noodles edamame, sprouts, roasted Butternut squash, exotic mushrooms, toasted pumpkin seeds
• Pan Roasted Herb Marinated Chicken Breast chamomile and honey glazed root vegetables, parsnip puree, herb chicken jus (seasonal sides TBA)
• Black Angus Rib Eye Fillet crushed red potatoes, red-wine onion relish, green beans, chives
Email email@example.com for an application or with any questions/concerns.
Look forward to seeing you there!